Gettysburg Area Retail Merchants Association (GARMA) is a 501(c)6 established in 1972 as an association to represent business in Gettysburg.
GARMA is governed by a 9 member Board of Directors
The Gettyburg Area Retail Merchants' Association mission is to represent the better business interests of the membership of the organization.
Area businesses and organizations interested in becoming a member can download the Membership Application below and join us! For any questions about membership, please email email@example.com
You can now pay your membership dues online by clicking below to choose your membership level.
Please submit the above form prior to paying for your membership.
Support Local Efforts
- Christmas Parade
- Main Street Gettysburg
- Boy Scout Troops
- Chamber of Commerce
- Destination Gettysburg
- Free Parking during Christmas season (selected Areas)
- Decorate meters at the Holidays
- Online promotion of Santa Shanty hours
- Printed promotion of Santa Shanty hours
- Advertising for special events and promotions
- Group advertising opportunities available (handled individually)
- Membership with Destination Gettysburg to build visitor awareness of Gettysburg businesses; listed in the Attractions & Visitors Guide as well as the Dining Guide to promote member businesses
- Annual ad in Majestic Playbill
- Monthly Column in Chamber Chat (Chamber of Commerce Newsletter)
- Regular article in The Gettysburg Times